Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Stoke has spectating areas on the ground floor and mezzanine levels.
• Café – with hot and cold food and drinks for dining in & takeaway service
• Toilets plus baby-changing facility
• Parking – large car park which is free for Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park visitors
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable, please speak to a member of the Ninja Warrior UK Stoke Team.
• Disabled toilet
• Downstairs seating area
• Please note that our upstairs viewing area is accessed via staircase
• Step free access into the building
• Toilets and baby-changing on the ground floor
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic, please be aware that our facility has flashing lights and music
The Café is available for eat in & take-away items.
FIND OR CONTACT US
The venue is located near to Broad Street and the A5006. Heading north, turn left into Broad Street at junction with the A5008/Potteries Way, then right into Sun Street. If coming from the A53, enter Sun Street from Etruria Vale Road.
By bus, please check local timetable for buses to Victoria Square.
From Stoke-on-Trent Station it is about 5 minutes by taxi.