Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Stoke has spectating areas on the ground floor and mezzanine levels.
• Fudo Café – with hot and cold food and drinks for dining in & takeaway service
• Toilets plus baby-changing facility
• Parking – large car park which is free for Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park visitors
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable, please speak to a member of the Ninja Warrior UK Stoke Team.
• Disabled toilet
• Downstairs seating area
• Please note that our upstairs viewing area is accessed via staircase
• Step free access into the building
• Toilets and baby-changing on the ground floor
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic, please be aware that our facility has flashing lights and music
The Café is only available for take-away items, and the tables have been spaced out for socially distanced spectating.
HOW TO FIND US
Follow the A500 to Basford, take the slip road to festival park. Take the left lane and follow it around towards festival park. Stay in the left-hand lane of the dual carriage way to take the roundabout at festival park. Take one of the two left hand lanes to turn right at the roundabout. Take the third exit towards Hanley and get into the right-hand lane. Turn right at the traffic lights and head up the hill towards Tesco on the left. Go straight through the next set of lights and then right at the next set. Take the next right onto Sun Street, Hanley. The address is Ninja Warrior UK, Sun Street, Hanley, ST1 4NB.
Get the bus to Hanley bus station, come out of the main doors and turn left and follow Lidice way all the way to John Street on the left. Follow John Street until you come to Bethesda Street and turn right down there. Then take your next left onto Broad Street, follow Broad Street to the cross roads and walk straight across. Keep following Broad Street until you reach Sun Street on you right and follow Sun Street down and we are on your right.
At Stoke Train turn left out of the station, walk down to the roundabout and take the 2nd exit and follow Collage road for 0.8miles. Turn right at the Land Rover garage the turn left down Sun Street.