Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Stoke has a brilliant spectating area on the ground floor and a Café with a large seating area upstairs.
• Fudo Café – with delicious hot & cold meals, for everyone to enjoy before or after an hour on the Ninja Warrior course.
• Toilets – female & male, separate disabled toilet, with baby changing facility.
• Storage – shelving units with CCTV on them 24/7 for you to put belongings.
• Parking – we have a large car park which is free for Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Stoke customers.
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable, please speak to a member of the Ninja Warrior Stoke Team.
• Disabled toilet
• Upstairs Café seating area
• Baby change
• Downstairs seating area
• There are no steps to enter the building
• All toilets are located on the ground floor
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic, please be aware our facility has flashing lights and music
Whether you are looking for a post Ninja refuel or a great spot to watch your Ninja’s tackle the obstacles, our café menu has everything from Fully Loaded Nachos to mouth-watering Cheeseburgers.
Make sure you ask our café staff about our specials, we update these often.
Please note: We do not allow outside food to be consumed in our café & we do not have a lift to access our upstairs Fūdo Café.
HOW TO FIND US
Follow the A500 to Basford, take the slip road to festival park. Take the left lane and follow it around towards festival park. Stay in the left-hand lane of the dual carriage way to take the roundabout at festival park. Take one of the two left hand lanes to turn right at the roundabout. Take the third exit towards Hanley and get into the right-hand lane. Turn right at the traffic lights and head up the hill towards Tesco on the left. Go straight through the next set of lights and then right at the next set. Take the next right onto Sun Street, Hanley. The address is Ninja Warrior UK, Sun Street, Hanley, ST1 4NB.
Get the bus to Hanley bus station, come out of the main doors and turn left and follow Lidice way all the way to John Street on the left. Follow John Street until you come to Bethesda Street and turn right down there. Then take your next left onto Broad Street, follow Broad Street to the cross roads and walk straight across. Keep following Broad Street until you reach Sun Street on you right and follow Sun Street down and we are on your right.
At Stoke Train turn left out of the station, walk down to the roundabout and take the 2nd exit and follow Collage road for 0.8miles. Turn right at the Land Rover garage the turn left down Sun Street.