Our Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park has a spectators area with seating at the same level as the activities and another area built on a raised platform with a café for the perfect view.
• First floor reception with lift access
• Lockers for customer belongings
• Café and raised seating area
• Toilets (male, female, accessible)
• Unlimited car parking
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable please speak to a member of staff.
• Our facility is wheelchair accessible with lift access
• The accessible toilets are located close to reception
• There is a viewing area on the same level as the activities
• Table service is available, on request, from the upstairs café
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic please be aware our facility has flashing lights and music
Whether you are looking for a post Ninja refuel or a great spot to watch your Ninja’s tackle new challenges, our café menu has everything from light bites to filling mains.
Please note: we do not allow outside food or drink to be consumed in our café to ensure the safety of those with severe allergies.
HOW TO FIND US
With free parking on site, Woodside Leisure Park’s postcode is WD25 7JZ and is located just off the A405 just 5 minutes from Junction 19 and 20 of M25 and Junction 6 of the M1. Woodside is also only a short drive to the local Town Centre which is 11 minutes away. We have 725 free car parking spaces so traveling by car couldn’t be easier.
Bus routes 10, 320, 321, 635 and 724 can be used to get to the leisure park, with further details available here.
Watford is well served by rail. Watford Junction, North Watford and Garston stations being the closest. Garston station is the nearest, only 1.2 miles from Woodside and operated by the West Coast mainline. If you are arriving by bicycle then dedicated bike racks are available.