Ninja Warrior UK Gloucester has a great spectator’s area on the first floor overlooking the Ninja Park with a café and seating area. All of our tables are socially distanced for your safety.
Whether you are looking for a post Ninja refuel or a great spot to watch your Ninjas tackle the obstacles, our café menu has everything from light bites to filling mains. We do not allow outside food to be consumed in our café
• Cubby holes and lockers
• Café and viewing area
• Toilets (Male, female, accessible)
• Baby changing
• Free parking (please register at reception if staying on site over three hours)
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable please speak to a member of staff.
• Disabled parking is available directly outside the entrance
• There are no steps to enter the building
• The accessible toilet is located on the ground floor
• Our Ninja Park is accessible via a ramp
• The café and viewing area is located on the first floor which is accessible via stairs or lift
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic please be aware our facility has flashing lights and music
• If you may require assistance in an emergency such as an evacuation, please speak to a member of our team so we can support you
HOW TO FIND US
We are located along Metz Way, just 6 minutes’ drive from the M5. Parking is free of charge for up to three hours, if your visit extends this time please provide your vehicle details to reception before you exit the Ninja Park to prevent a parking charge notice.
Our park is along the Gloucester number 8 bus route, the nearest stop is ‘Eastbrook Trading Estate’ which is directly outside the Ninja Park. Alternatively, we are 1.1 miles from Gloucester Bus station which is an approximate 22 minute walk.
We are 1.1 miles from Gloucester Train station which is an approximate 22 minute walk. Alternatively, you can catch the Number 8 bus from outside the train station and ride for three stops until you reach ‘Eastbrook Trading Estate’. The bus stop is directly outside the Ninja Park.