Our Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park has a great spectator’s area on the first floor with a café and seating area.
• Cubby holes and lockers
• Toilets (Male, female, accessible)
• Free parking (up to 3 hours)
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable please speak to a member of staff.
• There are no steps to enter the building
• The accessible toilet is located on the ground floor
• Our Ninja Park is accessible via a ramp
• The café and seating area is located on the first floor which is accessible via stairs or lift
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic please be aware our facility has flashing lights and music
All of our tables are socially distanced.
Whether you are looking for a post Ninja refuel or a great spot to watch your Ninjas tackle the obstacles, our café menu has everything from light bites to filling mains. We do not allow outside food to be consumed in our café
HOW TO FIND US
We are located along Metz Way, just 6 minutes’ drive from the M5. Parking is free of charge for up to three hours, if your visit extends this time please provide your vehicle details to reception before you exit the Ninja Park to prevent a parking charge notice.
Our park is along the Gloucester number 8 bus route, the nearest stop is ‘Eastbrook Trading Estate’ which is directly outside the Ninja Park. Alternatively, we are 1.1 miles from Gloucester Bus station which is an approximate 22 minute walk.
We are 1.1 miles from Gloucester Train station which is an approximate 22 minute walk. Alternatively, you can catch the Number 8 bus from outside the train station and ride for three stops until you reach ‘Eastbrook Trading Estate’. The bus stop is directly outside the Ninja Park.