Ninja Warrior UK Gloucester has a great spectator’s area on the first floor overlooking the Ninja Park with a café and plenty of seating for you and your Ninjas.
Whether you are looking for a post Ninja refuel or a great spot to watch your Ninjas tackle the obstacles, our café menu has everything from light bites to filling mains. We do not allow outside food to be consumed in our facility.
• Free parking (3 hour maximum stay)
• Cubby holes (free) and lockers (£1.50 hire)
• Café and viewing area on the balcony
• Toilets (Male, female, accessible)
• Baby changing
• Party Rooms
Everyone can be a Ninja at Ninja Warrior UK Gloucester! To help you prepare and make the most of your experience please see our accessibility and sensory information below. If you are unsure if it is safe for you or a member of your group to participate, please seek advice from a medical professional before booking.
• Disabled parking is available directly outside the entrance
• There are no steps to enter the building
• The accessible toilet is located on the ground floor
• Our Ninja Park is accessible via a ramp
• The café/viewing area is located on the first floor accessible via stairs or lift
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic please be aware our facility has flashing lights and music
• Ear defenders may be worn if this makes you more comfortable
• For those sensory sensitive to clothing, please be aware trainers and sport-appropriate clothes such as joggers/leggings must be worn
• If at any point you find the environment overwhelming, please ask a member of the team and we will be happy to provide a quieter/less stimulating space
• If you may require assistance in an emergency such as an evacuation, please speak to a member of our team either before or on arrival so we can plan appropriate support should there be an evacuation
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable please speak to a member of the Ninja Team. If you would like more information on what to expect on arrival, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware only booked participants are permitted to access the equipment area, if your participant requires support from a carer please either book additional spaces or contact us to discuss further (a form of Carer ID may be required)
HOW TO FIND US
We are located along Metz Way, just 6 minutes’ drive from the M5. Parking is free of charge for up to three hours, if your visit extends this time please provide your vehicle details to reception before you exit the Ninja Park to prevent a parking charge notice.
Our park is along the Gloucester number 8 bus route, the nearest stop is ‘Eastbrook Trading Estate’ which is directly outside the Ninja Park. Alternatively, we are 1.1 miles from Gloucester Bus station which is an approximate 22 minute walk.
We are 1.1 miles from Gloucester Train station which is an approximate 22 minute walk. Alternatively, you can catch the Number 8 bus from outside the train station and ride for three stops until you reach ‘Eastbrook Trading Estate’. The bus stop is directly outside the Ninja Park.