- PLEASE READ
- • Social distancing is in place on the course at 2 metres.
- • We are currently taking PARTY bookings on Thursday – Sundays During the summer Holidays.
- • We are now running at a reduced capacity for a safer flow of customers between hourly slots, and to allow more space to be socially distanced.
- • We cannot allow any spectators on the courses due to limited capacity and can only allow one café spectator per paying Ninja, i.e. two paid for children on the course would mean two adults or spectators in the café or spectator area.
• All 5 to 8 year olds will need a participating guardian to book on the course and inflatable area to assist.
HOW TO BOOK
1- Choose your preferred date. (check there is space)
2- Select the voucher, session or party, and the number of tickets you need. (if you cant add tickets the session has no more space)
3- Double check your basket, then Work through the checkout process. (check date, time and numbers are ok)
4- Don’t forget your Anti bacterial Ninja socks for the inflatable, pick these up when you arrive at the checkout.(must be anti-bac)
4- Look for your confirmation email and complete the waiver. (make sure your email is correct and is your main point of contact)
– NOW YOUR READY TO BECOME A NINJA –
Note, some items may not appear if sold out or they do not run concurrently with another type of session.
Please read our terms and conditions for information on refunds and transfers. T&C’s