Ninja Warrior UK edinburgh
CURRENT INFORMATION FOR COVID-19
At our venue:
• One household for over 12s only and under 12s are exempt from restrictions
• You must remain 2 metres apart from other households at all times
• Wear facemasks unless on the course or inflatable and eating or drinking in the café
• Make frequent use of sanitisation stations around the park
• Food area: two households from with no more than six people over 12 and under 12s are all exempt
• There are no fitness or group classes currently running
• Call and reschedule your booking if anyone you have been in contact with has shown any symptoms of Covid-19
• We are taking bookings under the Scottish Government current guidelines
• We run at a reduced capacity to allow for social distancing and safer movement
• Please read the details when booking
Ninja Warrior UK Edinburgh is inspired by ITV’s hit programme Ninja Warrior UK and here you can climb, balance, jump and swing across different obstacles using your Ninja skills. Try to beat the Warped Wall or save some of your energy to tackle the our inflatable course!
Also, keep your eyes peeled for Scotland’s number one Ninja and star of the ITV show, Ali Hay – The Bearded Ninja.
Last admission one hour before closing time.
Monday 11am - 7pm
Tuesday 11am - 7pm
Wednesday 11am - 7pm
Thursday 11am - 7pm
Friday 11am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 7pm
Sunday 10am - 7pm
Times subject to change, please pre-book your tickets before arrival
HOW TO FIND US
EH6 7LA 126 Salamander street Edinburgh Follow Edinburgh City bypass (A720)coming from any direction, north, south, east or west and head towards old Craighall. Join the A720 to Leith, driving past Edinburgh's largest outdoor shopping park Fort Kinnaird. Continue adjacent to the waterfront where you will pass Scotland's largest car Sales site. continue on to Seafield then salamander street where you will see our Park! if your coming from the city centre Head towards the Omni centre and the top of Leith Walk. Head straight to the bottom and take your first right along Duke street, Take a left by Leith Links and continue until it meets salamander street. The building and its parking is on your left.
If You are coming from the City centre on Princess street take the bus stop across from the levi store or the stops heading east towards Colington Hill and get on the Lothian Bus number one to seafield. Get of at the end of Leith Links. The park is the red building around the corner in front of you.
If your coming from any route into the city you will want to get off at Edinburgh's Waverly Station in the city centre. from here you can exit the station and be right next to the bus stop thatl take you to the park (refer to above) or a taxi rank which is also located at the station.