Our Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park offers food and beverages on-site.
• Ground floor reception
• Lift for access to first floor course and facilities
• Storage for customer shoes
• Lockers available for hire
• Café with a view of the course
• Toilets (male, female, accessible)
• Multi-storey car park within The Beacon
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable, please speak to a member of staff.
• The accessible toilets are located on the first floor. (Public toilets are located within The Beacon Shopping Centre)
• Our Adventure Park is accessible via stairs or lift via the reception area
• The café and seating area is located on the first floor
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic please be aware our facility has flashing lights and music
Whether you are looking for a post-Ninja refuel or a great spot to watch your Ninjas tackle the obstacles, our café menu has everything from light bites to filling mains. Please note: We do not allow food brought in from outside to be consumed in our café.
HOW TO FIND US
We are located within the Beacon Shopping Centre, the hub of the town centre. The Beacon has 1300 spaces across two car parks offering reasonably priced, secure parking. The main car park is situated directly above the Centre and the second is just two minutes away in Junction Road. Both car parks are within a few minutes walk of the seafront. For Sat Nav users, our address is Ninja Warrior UK, The Beacon, Eastbourne, BN21 3NW.
Local and regional bus services will drop you off very close to the main doors of The Beacon.
The Beacon is opposite the main Eastbourne Train station and is less than a two minute walk to the main door!