Our Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park offers food and beverages on-site.
• Ground floor reception, accessed within The Beacon shopping centre
• Lift or stairs for access to the activity area
• Free storage for customer shoes
• Lockers available for hire
• Socially-distanced seating area with views of the courses
• Toilets (male, female, accessible, baby-changing)
• Multi-storey car park within The Beacon
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable, please speak to a member of staff.
• The activity area is accessible via the lift in the reception area
• The accessible toilets, Café and seating areas are located within the activity area
• For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic please be aware our facility has flashing lights and music
All of our tables are socially distanced and we offer table service only at this time.
Whether you are looking for a post Ninja refuel or a great spot to watch your Ninjas tackle the obstacles, our Café menu has everything from light bites to filling mains. We do not allow food/drinks from outside to be consumed in our Café.
HOW TO FIND US
We are located within the Beacon Shopping Centre, the hub of the town centre. The Beacon has 1300 spaces across two car parks offering reasonably priced, secure parking. The main car park is situated directly above the Centre and the second is just two minutes away in Junction Road. Both car parks are within a few minutes walk of the seafront. For Sat Nav users, our address is Ninja Warrior UK, The Beacon, Eastbourne, BN21 3NW.
Local and regional bus services will drop you off very close to the main doors of The Beacon.
The Beacon is opposite the main Eastbourne Train station and is less than a two minute walk to the main door!